Have you tried moroccan Argan Oil ?
It has so many benefits & uses it’s like having 5 beauty products in one.
Argan Oil or Moroccan argan oil is a legendary oil, that is packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamins B6 and B9. Grown organically in Morocco, this “Liquid Gold” is known for its many benefits for hair and skin, hair and nails.
Argan oil is one of the rarest oils in the world, due to its small local supply and the limited growing area. It is 100% percent organic and often described by professional beauticians as “Liquid Gold” because of its restorative healing and natural hydrating ability.
Why Argan Oil often referred to as liquid gold?
Argan Oil is a revolutionary beauty booster which will immediately amaze you with its ability to moisturize, hydrate and soften all types of hair and skin. The anti-oxidants and anti-aging properties are just some of the reasons why the golden oil makes a huge hit on drug stores and beauty markets.
You can guarantee results by using it for four weeks. It was tested through clinical trials in which 83% of users showed improvement in skin hydration. The signs of aging such as wrinkles and lines are reduced as well. It’s clinically tested and proven. If this scenario gives you slight goosebumps, you can check on celebrities like Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift’s hair and skin. They are benefited by the power of the Argan oil.
The Benefits and uses of Argan Oil
Argan Oil can be used as a:
- Skin Moisturizer (Take 1-2 drops from the Argan oil bottle and gently tap it on your skin. Spread it by forming a circular motion. Use your slightest force in applying. Never put too much oil. Do it regularly )
- Hair Conditioner (Use few drops of the Argan oil and work from the roots to the tips of your hair. You can either use it for wet and dry hair. Do it regularly)
- Fights aging (Extract 1-2 drop the bottle. Gently massage it all over your facial skin and body skin before you hit the hay. Overnight absorption gives you better results. Do it regularly)
- Prevents stretch marks (Get 1-3 drops from the bottle. Blend it on your palm and gently tap the oil on your stomach, thighs, hips, neck, and other areas. Do it regularly)
- Treats acne (Extract a few drops of the Argan oil and gently massage it on your facial skin. Remember that your facial skin is very fragile, use your slightest force. It can also cure your acne scars. For stubborn whiteheads, consider mixing it with tea tree oil- it increases the anti-bacterial and anti-oxidants properties. Do it regularly)
- Moisturize the lips (Extract 1-2 drops from the Argan oil bottle and gently tap the oil all over your lips. Remember to never over do the tapping part. Do it regularly.)
- Repair damaged hair (Use few drops of the Argan oil and nourish your hair, starting from the roots to the tips. It’ll reduce your split ends problem in no time. Do it regularly.)
- Protects your hair from damage ( Extract few drops and massage it on your hair from the roots to the ends. Do it regularly.)
- Improves skin appearance (Use 2-3 drops depending on the skin area you want to apply. And gently rub the oil in a circular motion. Putting it before you sleep will maximize its absorption.)
The benefits are many and counting. The golden oil can really make you glamorous from head to toe.
Argan oil for hair
The oil is extremely rich and abundant in beneficial nutrients that makes your hair glow. Showing it naturally shiny, silky, less split ends, and attractive. It leaves your hair naturally conditioned and repairs those unwanted split ends which deliberately makes your hair easy to manage and style. It is an outstanding oil that prolongs the brightness of hair, leading out a hair that yields longer and stands out.
The aforementioned oil has palmitic acid, carotenoids, phytosterols, and vitamin E, which flourishes nutrients to the hair. It has been used for many years on treating and beautifying hair strands.
Argan oil for face
A dream of possessing a radiant and illuminating youthful face, is naturally made achievable with argan oil. It does not take entry on youthful face alone, but, also heals rashes, slight scars, stretch marks, bites, and fight against skin infection. Wow! All that in one bottle, a qualified 24-K gold you got there with argan oil.
It’s a plus that allows your face to be moisturized for longer hours, which helps to build a more radiant and lively face. It ignites vitamin E that aids to hasten cell production while improving and promoting a healthy glowing face. It does not feel oily at all since it drives and adapts to skin quickly and boosts up your confidence to the highest peak it can reach.
Argan oil for your skin
Argan oil’s duty on your face can also be its responsibility on your whole body. Take time, pleasure and don’t hesitate to apply argan oil all over your body.
It leaves your skin smooth, sensual, and natural. The oil is hundred and one percent free from chemicals, which make it the safest moisturizer choice to use. In return, argan oil demonstrates amazing results!
How Argan oil is made?
Argan oil is made from the fruit of an Argan Tree that is quite exclusive only in Morocco. The process, however, is very tedious and time-consuming that it would lead to less supply to the already small number of trees available. Thus, increase in the price because of its very high demand.
The procedure starts with women gathering the fallen fruits from the Argan tree or from nuts that goats will spit out. This sounds gross and is contradictory to whole, healthy Argan oil. But wait, the kernels are actually covered by a very hard shell, which makes it impossible for the goat’s saliva to contaminate the kernel.
After gathering the fruits, it would wash thoroughly in order to ensure cleanliness. The fruits are then allowed to dry in the sun in order to remove the pulp.
The next step is the one that would be both time-consuming and labor extensive. As advanced technology has yet to solve this problem, women would manually extract the oil from the kernel using some traditional tools and human labor. After this stage, the extracted oil would be filtered in order to produce a purer Argan oil.
What does it do?
Argan oil is referred as a liquid gold by many. It exercises many features, its multiple number of advantages are way out of the league.
Imagine having a beauty given by earth itself. Its extending beneficial huge contributing factors say it all. Argan oil is capable of doing a miracle on your body. Imagine a delicate and smooth skin, a silky and shiny hair, and a radiant illuminating youthful face. Wouldn’t that be your gold? That’s why argan oil is considered a gold in a bottle.
Argan oil is well worth investment for your health. It allows every surface on your body to reach its healthy looking! and it doesn’t stop on the big tertiary pluses that relative on your hair, face, and skin alone. Argan Oil also do wonders on your nails and lips. It is so abundant that it excites not only you but your skin- just by imagining what it can do to you. A huge discern plus is that the argan oil contains vitamin K, which helps in cell functioning and strengthening the bones. It’s amazing, it’s equivalent to a whole healthier you. It brings out the natural miracles only mother earth can solely give, an official beauty granted by earth’s grace!